Invisible/ tooth colored fillings are fast gaining popularity over the conventional silver fillings since they are aesthetically pleasing, long lasting & also require minimum tooth reduction.
They are used in the following cases:
1. To repair a tooth affected by decay.
2. To repair superficial cracks, fractures, wear & chippings on the tooth.
3. To close gaps between teeth.
At ARA, the best composite material of highest international standards are used & sculpted on the tooth, so that it blends beautifully with the adjacent teeth.The filling requires a single visit after which, you are free to eat/ drink whatever you want, immediately.
Veneers are wafer-thin porcelain shells bonded onto the surface of prepared front teeth.
A Laminate is a thin layer of tooth colored filling material, sculpted onto the surface of front teeth.
Porcelain Veneers and Composite Laminates are used to correct and/or camouflage the following conditions:
1. Discoloration and internal stains.
2. Chipped, misshapen, crooked, worn teeth.
3. Gaps between teeth.
4. Mal positioned teeth.
5. Too large or too small teeth.
6. Cosmetic reasons: to have a uniform & beautiful smile.